Last modified: July 20, 2016
We at Search Atlanta Luxury Homes (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit, access, or use the website www.searchatlantaluxuryhomes.com or our mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to all users and individuals that access or use the Site, including visitors, subscribers, and professionals.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site, or related to your use of this Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Any information that is or becomes public, including information you make available to the public through the Site; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Our Site is only intended for users who are 18 years of age or older and no one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We are a real estate information service business. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details;
- That you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site;
- Such as records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Such as your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and/or
- Like your search queries on the Site.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners;
- When you use your mobile device we may collect log data, including your location and information about your mobile device;
- To help you find relevant information for your experience;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site;
- To provide advertisements to you, including making those advertisements more relevant and applicable to you through usage tracking and analysis;
- To keep you connected with the Company across the internet, if you permit us to do so;
- When you order products or services through the Site, HomePocket may collect your credit card or debit card information, which is secured using industry-standard technology;
- When you call HomePocket or call third parties through HomePocket, the call may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes;
- To connect you with third parties related to your sale, purchase, or search of real estate; and
- To improve and optimize our Site and the services we offer (e.g., by using browser cookies).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Homepocket LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Homepocket LLC about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market or advertise their products or services to you;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Homepocket, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to optout.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to optout. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to opt-out. Please note, however, that such an opt-out will only apply to our Site as we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. These third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Please note that, even if you opt-out from certain services or you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information. Likewise, you agree that we may retain a copy (or copies) of your postings and User Contributions as we deem appropriate for our record retention purposes or for the management, improvement, or administration of the Site, Services, or Search Atlanta Luxury Homes’s other business purposes.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account page.
You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Copyright © 2016 Search Atlanta Luxury Homes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.